Szokásomtól eltérően most picit angolul fogok bejegyezni, de csak mert találtam egy nagyon jó kis játékot Katicánál.
Sokan értetek angolul, úgyhogy hajrá!:o)
A játék lényege még magyarul:
1. Gyűjtsd össze a 15 kedvenc filmedet.
Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Menj az IMDb - re és keress mindegyik filmhez egy idézetet.
Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Tedd itt közzé az idézeteket, hogy mások talágathassanak.
Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Ne a Google - t használd, hanem az IMDb-t (vagy IMSDb-t)!
NO GOOGLING/using IMDb (or IMSDb) search functions.
5. Ha valaki helyesen tippel, írd az idézet mögé a tippelő nevét és a film címét.
Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
És akkor az én listám a következő, kíváncsi vagyok a tippjeitekre - már ha van kedvetek játszani!
1. My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone, and I'm horribly cold. I really should drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words. We die. We die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we've entered and swum up like rivers. Fears we've hidden in - like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. Where the real countries are. Not boundaries drawn on mapswith the names of powerful men. I know you'll come carry me out to the Palace of Winds. That's what I've wanted: to walk in such a place with you. With friends, on an earth without maps. The lamp has gone out and I'm writing in the darkness. Az angol beteg - Dóra
2. - Amelia, would you like an eat to bite?
(...)- Eat to bite... bite to eat, bite to eat, bite to eat, bitetoeat bitetoeat bitetoeatbitetoeatbitetoeatbitetoeat A terminál - Nina
3. Once upon a time, there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep, in the highest room of the tallest tower, for her true love, and true love's first kiss. Shrek - Öcsém, Anita
4. I'm not a roman mum, I'm a kike, a yid, a heebie, a hook-nose, I'm kosher mum, I'm a Red Sea pedestrian, and proud of it! Brian élete - Enigma
5. Take down the vacancy that says "Emily's ghost is welcome here". You got to do the hard stuff. Got to clean out closets and get on with your life without her. Dragonfly - Nina
6. My wife is an alcoholic. Best person I ever met. She has 600 different smiles. They can light up your life. They can make you laugh out loud, just like that. They can even make you cry, just like that. That's just with her smiles. You'd have to see her with her kids. You'd have to see how they look at her, when she's not looking. To think of all the things she lives through, and I couldn't help her. When a man loves a women - Öcsém, Nina
7. And then its possible to talk to someone without any lies. With no sarcasms, no deceptions, no exaggerations, or any of the other things people use to confuse the truth.(...)If you thought I was so intelligent would you ask me if I understood?Powder - Nina
8. That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. Forest Gump - Öcsém,Enigma,Dóra, Anita
9. When a woman who has much to say says nothing, her silence can be deafening.
(...)She was the first English woman I had ever met. And it seemed to me she knew more about the world than anyone. But it was a world Siam was afraid would consume them. The monsoon winds had whispered her arrival like a coming storm. Some welcomed the rain, but others feared a raging flood. Still she came, unaware of the suspicion that preceded her. But it wasn't until years later, that I began to appreciate how brave she was, and how alone she must have felt. An English woman. The first I had ever met. Anna és a király - Enigma
10. My Precious. My Precious. A gyűrűk ura - Öcsém,Dóra
11. Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her.
(...)Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense. Star Wars - Nina
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.
(...)See, I think you're scared. You put up a big glass wall to keep from getting hurt. But it also keeps you from getting touched. It's a risk, isn't it, Jenny? At least I had the guts to admit what I felt. Someday you're gonna have to come up with the courage to admit you care. Love Story - Nina
13. And these are for your husband. Unrefined cacao nips from Guatemala, to awaken the passions.(...) It's not cinnamon, it's a special kind of chili pepperCsokoládé - Öcsém, Enigma, Dóra
14. What you don't you know is that when the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Whatever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make, you will live through again, & again, forever. So my advice to you is to get it right this time around. Because this time is all you have. K-PAX - Nina
15. The holy grail 'neath ancient Roslin waits. The blade and chalice guarding o'er her gates. Adorned in masters' loving art, she lies. She rests at last beneath the starry skys. Da Vinci kód - Enigma